Thursday, July 31

July Wrap Up

Hello bloglings!  I am quite literally just back from Spain and in the process of trying to dry all my just-washed clothes. (we don't own a tumble dryer - that would be way too modern for my Dad's brain to cope with) I am so so  busy trying to repack because tomorrow I am off to a festival! WHOOP WHOOP!

On another note

This time last year I had made lots of Harry Potter themed cupcakes but you know between the airport and the unpacking and the washing and the repacking, I don't really have any time!

To wrap up July, here is a list of my blogging activities:

READING
-The TBR List } literally a pile of books. I am getting through them, slowly but surely.
- and oh! No reviews. Well expect some next month.

CRAFT
-Savings Jar } That was fun to make. Not very original but it will have benefits i.e. money.

BAKING
- What? No baking either! Tut tut tut. ...... Does my Eiffel Tower Cake count?

RANDOM
- Birthday Haul } My eighteenth.
-The city of Lights } I went to PARIS!!!
- The Sunshine Award } Thank you to Emily and July!
- My Five Favourite Places in the World } I loved writing this post. Tell me your favourite places.

And that is kind of it.

I am supposed to fill in my favourite posts of the month here but I don't have anytime so instead I am making a mental note to write a whole post on my favourite blogs/posts of July.

Farewell,
Marian ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Yay happy July! Haha I know how you feel re washing, I'm off to camp in about three hours (whY AM ON MY LAPTOP I'VE NOT FINISHED PACKING) but then I go straight from there to two weeks' holiday in the north of Scotland, without going home! AND the place we're going has no electricity, so the first thing I have to do when I get there is handwash everything in the bath if I want any clothes for the next fortnight ... !!!

    Have fun at your festival! :D

    PS loving the cake by the way <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D And I thought I was busy! Ugh- No electricity? That's horrifying!

      Thanks! ^_^

      Delete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^