Thursday, July 3

Welcome

*Waves maniacally at screen*
Hello! Nice to see you again - or if I don't know you, it is lovely to meet you. My name is Tom Riddle  (I mean) Marian. Welcome to my blog "Ivory Clouds".
Though this isn't my first ever blog, I still am feeling a little lost. I haven't blogged in months and right now I am trying to remember how to navigate through all this html..... It is quite complicated!
You may remember me from "A Certain Perhaps" or before that it was called "Accio Wonderland". This time I've changed my blog account completely. I am dipping my toes back into the ocean of blogging. And do you know what? It feels great. Oh how I have missed reading other blogs and writing new posts.
And, yes I am back for good. I vow not to change names/ urls for at least another year. This is my official blog and I will write about what I want to write about.... which is mainly going to be books, cakes and very inspirational revelations.
I hope you enjoy my blog. Feel free to comment. You can read more about me in the about page or just follow --> *go on, you know you want to*
Have a lovely day.
Marian ^_^
 

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you're blogging again! Also, congratulations on surviving the Leaving Cert :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^_^ x
      (hehe) yeah, it was a struggle.

      Delete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^