Saturday, August 9

*July: Posts of the Month*

As I wasn't able to put this into the July Wrap Up, here is a post of my favourite posts of July.

The Fence Of Stars
Irish Superstitions} Reading these crazy superstitions made me laugh and was also very interesting.
Disorganised Thoughts On Novel-Writing} I had never really thought about this topic. Words are fascinating.

Emily Etc.
Scrapbook} I love to look at other people's scrapbooks. They always put mine to shame.
Mid July Reads: Green Books} I thought these reviews were brilliant, not to mind that the books were all green (my favourite colour).

I Solemnly Swear I am up to no good
Your Fictional Boyfriend} This was one of the first posts I read when I started blogging again. It's really fun to see who you get!
Colorado and IRI 2014} I'm really into travel so I find it fascinating hearing about other places.

Feed Me Books Now
My top ten book Endings} As endings are a critical part of a book I thought this post was very valuable and also prompted me to rethink a few books.

Through a Cat's Eyes
My Room - Piano Corner} I guess I'm just nosy cause I love to look at other people's rooms.
Currently I'm } In general these were very fun to read. #10 was my favourite.


I'd also like to welcome a new blog to the blogosphere. Technically he joined in August but it seems like too long to wait until the end of the month for the Wrap Up so instead here is the link:


And by the way he is a Potter fanatic. 

Okay? Okay!
Marian ^_^

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! I'm touched that you found them so interesting (sad, I know) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for including a couple of my posts! I really appreciate it :) I love when people do posts like this because then I'm able to discover new blogs to stalk.... Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAHHHH I love you, thank you! I'm glad you liked my posts :'D

    Off to check out The Fence of Stars and Enchanted Chapters (I have to say, I'm very curious about a *male* blogger. Because I have 81 followers and a follow a heap more blogs too, and not one. Single. Person. Is male.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAHHHH I love you, thank you! I'm glad you liked my posts :'D

    Off to check out The Fence of Stars and Enchanted Chapters (I have to say, I'm very curious about a *male* blogger. Because I have 81 followers and a follow a heap more blogs too, and not one. Single. Person. Is male.)

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^