Tuesday, September 2

August Wrap Up

August was a really busy month for me. I though it absolutely flew. One minute I'm sleeping until noon and the next thing I'm hitting that alarm at dawn. At the start of the month I spent 3 nights in a tent at Indiependence festival. That was BRILLIANT! It took a while to get over that weekend and catch up on sleep. My Leaving Cert results came out soon after.
                                                             Afraid
...But all was well in the end! ^_^
Then I had to accept a place in College which means -- I AM NOW A COLLEGE STUDENT! That fact both terrifies me and delights me. It is a scary world out there, especially when you know no one.
And we all know how bad I am at talking to people.

I also attended my Debs which is like a Prom in America, I guess. Despite how ridiculous it was, it was a bit of fun. Food was awful though.

Anyhoo, these are the posts I did in August:
1. July Posts of the month.
2. Indiependence 2014
3. Millenium Trilogy Review
4. Chequerboard Cookies
5. Meet the Family
6. Journaling

F talked about Christianity and belief


New blogs that I found last month includes the very lovely Holly's, Charli's and and Rachel's.

Goodnight Bloggers (I'm worn out from College Orientation).
Marian  ^_^



8 comments:

  1. The Fault in Our Stars!!! Thanks for this little wrap up ;) I hope you're liking college!!

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Okay? Okay.
      I really hope I am too... otherwise that would not be very good! ^_^

      Delete
  2. I agree that August was definitely a transitional month, from a wonderfully lazy summer schedule to a hectic class/work/clubs/sports schedule that college will come to be. Good luck with your university experience! :)

    -Riley XO
    smilesnomatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, a lot of stuff changed last month. Everything is so different. ^_^

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out, and I hope college is going well!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problemo! Thank you! ^_^ Hope LC is going well :L

      Delete
  4. Aaah thanks for the mention! :D

    Well done with your results and I hope college goes well O.o <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ you are very welcome! Thanks Emily! :D x

      Delete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^