Friday, November 13

All the Colours



I absolutely adore the colours of Autumn. The reds, yellows, oranges, greens. It's so spectacular and beautiful. That's one of the many reasons I love Autumn. Winter is coming and it's finally *socially acceptable* to be excited for Christmas. Although I've been listening to festive songs since mid June ( so what? Don't judge me :L ).  And Autumn is cold enough to start wearing wooly jumpers, get wrapped up in coats, put on multiple layers of socks and not to mind gloves, scarfs and hats! Best of all is sitting by the fire, with a cup of tea, and a good book in hand. So this is my collection of pictures of Autumn.  
What's your favourite Season and why?

Merry Christmas!
Marian   ^_^




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love the snail and spiderwebs, and the light through the lacy curtains. (And goodness, that's quite the book stacking feat!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Serena! The lighting was beautiful that day.
    Hehehe yeah it took a lot of falling books and careful balancing to get it to stay ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love these photos so much! Autumn is definitely my favorite season too, for the very same reason. Autumn colors are always my favorite, and the weather's so nice too. It's also the perfect season for reading with a cup of hot chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yus, there are so many things that I love about Autumn. Especially that book and hot chocolate reason ;) I have certainly done a lot of that over the last few weeks. And I found the nicest hot chocolate in Dublin last week! It's scrumdidlyumptious! ^_^

      Delete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous photos! I thiiink the first one is my favourite, because BOOKS, and the composition is lovely, but I also love those landscapes and the last shoe one. Brogues are life <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! XD I took my books for a photo shoot that day :D it was so much fun! And pictures with books in them are always ten times better. They just so preeetty.
      Here Here <3

      Delete
  5. AAHHH SO PRETTYYY!! These photographs are so beautiful!! You are SOO talented, Marian!! I love autumn colours, too, though there is not autumn where I come from! But seriously, FABULOUS PHOTOGRAPHY!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thank you Ranu! That's so kind of you to say. Autumn is fabulous, you should travel and experience it some time (beware of the mud and rain that comes too though).
    Thank You!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear to reply every time ^_^